Saturday, December 20, 2008

my eye...

So now it is Saturday and my eye is still not normal. On Tuesday I got something stuck in it when I was riding home along our dusty road. Since Wednesday morning yellow gooey stuff has been seeping out all the time. In the mornings my eye is stuck shut. I think its getting better though.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds a little like conjunctivitis. But don't rely on me - I'm no expert. But if it is, KS should be careful as it is very contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah some kind of infection. it seems to be heaps better now, ks eyes are itchy today but don't think its related
    thanks for your comment! nice to know people are reading ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you probably know that with sticky eyes:
    wet cottonwool with boiled water (so sterile) wipe over eye from inside to out; wipe with other side of cottonwool and throw it away; repeat if necessary with new cottonwool. Common with babies, and may last a couple of days with no other problems.
    As Dootismum said conjunctivitis is highly contagious, so usually both eyes become infected -though not my experience.

    ReplyDelete