Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cold weather

Recently it has been in the low 20s here, colder than usual. I've had to wear all the clothes I can find both at day and night. I'm not used to dressing for such cold weather. Soeun has been taking photos of me, he thinks its funny I find Cambodian weather so cold. He wonders how I lived through winter in north China, where is was almost 40 degrees less that this! (minus 8 at the moment).
This is me doing my Saturday morning Khmer language study- watching a cooking show. Its one big long advert for MSG, everything they cook has MSG in it. (CTN, 10.30am , Saturdays)

1 comment:

  1. low twenties is not that cold you wuss! get the beanie off!!!!

    he he he!

    THanks for your email about grandma, its been a hard week but i got back to syd today and its nice to be home :)

    ReplyDelete