Friday, February 5, 2010
Another good thing about PHAW was that i had my days planned for me, I spent the whole in the class room basically, then did homework at night. Now back to my normal life I need to keep track of lots of bits and pieces. I end up writing lots of lists, and keeping a time sheet of the day, and a week plan. Today I spent a lot of time doing "home side" stuff and related to PNB. I also did a bit of language study. I planned to do some English Fellowship planning, but didn't quite make it. I went to the market to get some veggies. Yesterday a lot of the same stuff plus going to the primary school. Hadn't seen the teachers for ages so was nice to see them again.
Labels:
Bilingual school,
PHAW log
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment