I don’t have that much of a routine these days. Well maybe I do but its different to a few months ago, and in a few more months it will all be different again. So I find myself writing lots of lists so I don’t forget to do things.
I’ve finished up some of my things (such as English groups at school and church) and started new things (such as meeting with uni students on Saturdays). More of more of my time now is spent doing things for next year- getting to know the database I’ll be using, starting to think about how we are going to get rid of everything in the house…..
The last few Wednesdays I have been spending the first part of the morning doing database stuff, and the next bit of the morning in a meeting with other from the uni student Saturday activities. Then yesterday afternoon I had the Bible school girls over for afternoon tea. I usually do that at the start of each semester, but I’m a few months behind! We had sushi rolls this time, in the past I’ve cooked pancakes, or cake, or pumpkin in the oven etc. I left some of the stuff so they could have a go making it themselves. Its easy to make and you get all the stuff at the market, expect the seaweed papers, I bought them at a supermarket.
No comments:
Post a Comment