I still feel like I'm waking up and its already after 4pm. Not only have I had breakfast, I've also had lunch.
I had a morning of errands on a motodup today- the bank, the travel agent, stationary shop, post office. Then came home and found the milk had leaked all through the fridge.
After lunch I went to the market to get some veggies, then I was going to print and use the internet on the way home, but the net cafes near us were full. So I took the veggies home then rode to where I am now. A net cafe near the shop I use for when I do a lot or printing and photocopying. Trying to send our Nov newsletter, but it doesn't seem to open on this computer, and I can't use the list I usually use in one of my email accounts, not sure why.
No comments:
Post a Comment