On Christmas morning we had toast, pancakes, bacon, eggs, mango jam, coffee and fruit. I think then I slept and read. Lunch was a raw beef dish, followed by Christmas cake sent from Australia. We had to cut it out of the tin. There's some photos somewhere. More sleeping and reading.
In the afternoon we went to church for youth group. Popcorn and a movie that was in Khmer and showed the overview of the Bible.
Dinner of pasta.
The next morning we had pork and rice and coffee on the way to church. After church I got a van back to town.
Since I've been back, I've been throwing away lots of rubbish from our house. Stuff I wanted to keep cos I thought i might use one day, but almost time to move. Also sorted out clothes and sent 2kg to Aust yesterday. I wanted to send 5kg, but it cost heaps.
No comments:
Post a Comment