Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Spent the morning entering more contact details of partners into the database, I've been doing it since August, getting ready for when i need to use it next year. I'm getting to the point where i think i've put most people in, there's about 100. There are others who have been on our list, i'm trying to figure out if I should add them to the updated list or not. Some I've asked, so left it up to them, others i'm not sure about.

Had lunch with some expat friends i havent seen for over a year, met their baby/toddler for the first time. He's really good at eating, he opens his mouth whenever his parents try to feed.

When I got home from that I put some potatoes in the oven to take to the Christmas outreach event I was going to. An expat family I know are trying to start a ministry to uni students, I think tonight was maybe their first big event. I went along and helped out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment