Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This afternoon I invited the girls from next door over to buy and take some of my stuff I need to get rid of. It was fun, I set up the stuff on 3 towels. One towel had stuff for free. A second towel was divided into sections 100, 500, 1000, 2000. A third towel had a paper with it to say what each item cost 1, 2 or 3 USD.

There were some dictionaries, some containers (glass bottles, tins, baskets etc), gold shoes I wear to weddings here, some skirt fabric, hand bag, mirror etc etc.

This morning I had two meeting, both in the same area of town. The second one was for the student ministry. I found out the student centre needs sheets as they are setting up a guest room. We have sheets that we need to get rid of, one of the things we haven't put on the blog to sell yet. So I'm glad to find our stuff a good home, they are not going to waste, which is one of the things that I find stressful about moving.

Yesterday I took some fiction books and sold them to a second hand book shop. I've been giving others away to two different mission organisations  and to Bible study group ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment