Friday, January 28, 2011


i wrote this yesterday:

This morning I went to reg at medicare, got my new number already, card is in the mail. Went to the post office to get the green form to re enrol to vote- turns out the form is purple now, and i have to be living somewhere for a month to do it. Haven't been to the bank yet, and still haven't found a library, but i don't have any proof of address documents anyway.

Bought us some more stuff, setting up house is taking ages. Its furnished accommodation which is great, so it s pretty much all here, but today i bought us an umbrella, some more toiletries and some stationary (pins, pens, tape, scissors, ruler, writing books) plus a mattress protector.

This afternoon I met with my mission leader. I'm just now joining a mission group as I begin my new job here in Australia working with international students. 

Then I went to visit a friend and she made a yummy pumpkin resotto with ricotto on top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment