Saturday, June 15, 2013

Bathtime with Daddy , and week 2 sleeps

Well, we've had 3 good nights in a row, so maybe he has learnt what night is now. Last week I really dreaded night as from 9pm onwards Baby would start feeding and not stop sucking and crying until aorund  2 or 3.30 am. But last 3 nights he has slept for 2-3 or more hour blocks in that period of time.
First bath. In hospital- Thai nurse washing, Daddy watching, Mummy taking photos
 In the hospital they showed us how to bath the Baby. Soeun had already learnt a bit about it as he is hoping to be the main bath-er. Before we had learnt not to put the baby in water until is cord thingy drops off, we thought we were meant to wipe him down first week/s, but the Thai nurses put him all in.
 This is the bathroom in our guesthouse, they lent us a baby bath. I'm glad Soeun is doing it, first week I couldn't have reached down that far.
Its a pretty noisy event.

No comments:

Post a Comment