The night before last Baby was unsettled all night. We went to sleep 8.30pm, woke up at 9.30 and spent the rest of the night trying to settle him. At least he wasn't screaming like the first week, just crying and not sleeping. So yesterday I was so tired, and even when baby slept for 2 hours i seemed too tired to sleep, but I was lying down for the whole 2 hours, it was relaxing.
Anyway, i was dreading last night, wondering if it was going to be the same. But to our surprise he slept from around 10.30/11pm until just after 3. FOUR HOURS in a row! Longest sleep I've had in 4 weeks! Then there was another at least 2 hour sleep after that, so I'm feeling much better today, although can't help wishing i could catch up on all the lost sleep. I've had a headache last few days, not sure if from being tired or not having coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment