Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Things feel much easier now, than in the first few weeks. I used to feel so tired , esp in the evenings as I dreaded the nights. Never knew if baby was going to sleep, and if so how much, and would he be hard to settle??? Some nights I didn't get sleep or much sleep. We spent a lot of energy trying to get him to settle all night long.

Once he started sleeping for 3 hours in a row around midnight I felt much better, if i could also sleep those 3 hours in a row I was happy the next day. If he didn't sleep in that time I basically didn't have much sleep in that 24 hour period, maybe only a little bit here and there.

Now I don't dread the nights as he pretty much always sleeps for 3 hours or more and then for some more after that. So I get more sleep and feel more relaxed. ALso he doesn't scream as much, only when he is not eating or sleeping or being held , or looking at something.

No comments:

Post a Comment