Wednesday, August 28, 2013

taken last week at a river side


Last week I met 2 other mothers at a cafe, it turned out to be easier than I thought . Baby just lay happily on couch while we talked and drank. So today I'm back at my old "office" (aka cafe) doing some computer/book work with Baby lying on couch. i would normally sit inside where its air con but in case Baby screams too much I sat outside today. We were out the back, under cover so we got front row seats for the afternoon shower- there is a bit of greenery here which is nice. But some smokers just came so we moved to the front- where there is also green grass and some palm trees and bamboo. The staff are helpful, watching Baby while I move stuff. From his size they thought he was around 6 months old, but he can't move like a 6mo!

No comments:

Post a Comment