Well coming back this time has been easier than the last 2 times (2 years in aus, 3 months in Thai). We've been living here for awhile now, so I know some neighbours and have fun things I do like buy fresh squeezed citrus juice etc. And even tho its hot season now, which is always a hard time of year so far its ok.
Yesterday I finally got Baby a bed. He grew out of the other cot when he was around 4 months, since then he has been either on our floor or in our bed. I almost bought a travel cot but ended up getting a wooden cot. He slept in really well in it last night, I wasn't sure what the first night would be like as he is used to sleeping with us. But he slept from about 8pm to 5am, waking up a few times but back to sleep straight away after a drink.
No comments:
Post a Comment