Saturday, November 1, 2014

I just opened the fridge and saw an old ATM card sitting under where the door would be if it was closed. I laughed as I remembered our toddler inserting it into the slot between the door and the bottom rim. I guess he has seen me getting money out of ATMs.
Lately he has been walking around singing "walk walk" in khmer from the song walk in the light. Also walking around with a teddy bear hugging it.

He surprises us all the time with what he understands, eg I was talking about sometime, I can't remember what and I said the word "rocket". He started doing the hand motions for the song The Wise man built his house upon a rock" I guess he heard the word rock.

He knows how to put away and get out his shoes and turn the hose on.



No comments:

Post a Comment