Well, I had a Khmer lesson this morning and Soeun had a meeting(happened off campus cos of the flood, he rode my bike, can't get his moto out) so I guess we could say the holiday is over. But its a bit strange here as classes this week at the Bible school aren't on due to the flooding. Which means there are only a few staff and students, and no meals in the school kitchen. The students don't have a kitchen they can use, so I'm not sure what they are doing for food. We are planning to have some over sometime.
As the water has been sitting around for awhile its turned from brown to green/black and even more gross than before. When it was brown I didn't mind walking in it but now feel like I'm going to get sick if I put more than my feet in it- so full of all sorts of life and rubbish.
Soeun had to go out for a meeting today so while he was out I suggested he stock up on food supplies. He came back with 2 litres of Coke and two bags of sugar! Hmm... When I laughed at his shopping his said it was because he has low blood sugar level.... We still have some eggs and 2 carrots and he has to go out again on Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment