Yay! the Internet is still on. The power has been on and off today, and the net used to always go off when the power went off and not come back on. We are amazed this whole time the net is still on, and very glad. I was just mixing up some batter for chocolate pudding this afternoon when the power went off - and our oven is electric! I hadn't used it for awhile as our power does go and on off but I thought it would be safe in the afternoon. Usually the power is off between 8am and noon. If its off in the late afternoon they turn on the school generator, but not in the holidays!!! Anyway, at 6.30 it came back on so we cooked dinner with the light on, much easier!
Tonight Soeun ate the rest of his stinky fish. The way that fish is preserved makes it smell really gross, so I'm glad its all gone (well but Soeun isn't "editorial insertion"). I had noodles with carrot, basil and sesame oil. Only one carrot left, then we will be veggie-less. I could walk to the market and get more but I don't want to walk thru the green rubbishy water if I don't have to. We'll have to eat chocolate pudding instead!
No comments:
Post a Comment