Thursday, December 9, 2010

I've had a headache now for about 24 hours!!!been taking advil.
Its so annoying , I feel like I can't really do anything properly, and its making me feel a bit sick.

I had a meeting in another part of town yesterday morning to wrap up my involvement with a project. Then met some friends sort of in that same part of town. It was really great to see them, some expat friends I haven't seen for a few years, and after this won't see for a few more years , actually some of them are going back to their country soon, so maybe never.

This morning i sent some letters, did some shopping and cooking (meals to freeze)...I've yet to finish checking the English on a newsletter, but I think everything is ready for tomorrow.
I missed my weekly putting info in a database time yesterday...was going going to do it today..maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment