Tuesday, December 7, 2010

On Sunday someone we connected with thru our yard sale blog came by and chose what stuff he wants to buy, he'll pick it up next month.

Yesterday i took another load of stuff to a mission team centre and left it on the table where ppl leave stuff they don't want but think others might. last week i left some stuff there and it went quickly, so i didn't feel bad about it.

Today i sorted out some clothes- some I'll send ahead, others i'll get rid of to the bin or friends, others i'll keep with me.

Soeun still has lots of work to do before he goes, he's leaving more than a month after me, so he hasn't started thinking about all this stuff yet, his brain is full of work stuff and all the Christmas programs coming up.

I think I'm still meant to be following up people to said they will support us, as I start work next month but not sure if I have many supporters yet.  As well as working on the database of supporters. So my brain is everywhere- homeside stuff, getting rid of stuff, getting ready for Christmas outreach here, and saying good bye and packing up the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment